Healthy Solutions Savory Meatloaf
Well as most of you know, we love our meatloaf and when we got a challenge to try Healthy Solutions Spice Blends Blogger Recipe Challenge, we leaped on it! They have all sorts of different spice blends to compliment everything from poultry to steak and even pork and if the rest of their blends is as flavorful as the meatloaf one we tried, I’m hooked…. When we received our packet in the mail, the first thing I had to do was open it and taste the blended seasoning to decide what kind of meatloaf to whoop up for Husband and I to enjoy and I knew exactly what it would take! With the flavor of onion, garlic and parsley, it had to be Italian style with some creamy, cheesy egg noodles on the side much to Kenny’s liking!
So now I was Ready, Set and Cooking!
- 1-1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup tomato sauce + extra for topping
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup of Healthy Solutions Spice Blend for meatloaf
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Asiago cheese
- Crumble meat into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, seasoning and cheese; mix.
- Combine the ¼ cup tomato sauce with the water and beaten egg.
- Pour over meat mixture and mix to combine.
- Shape and place in baking dish sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1-1/2 hours, spreading top with extra sauce during the last 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
I have been given a sample from Healthy Solutions Spice Blends to try and all opinions are my own. However, I do have to add one more thing and that is, Kenny and I both are looking forward to some awesome sandwiches made from this awesome meatloaf!!!!
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook or join our news letter to keep up with the latest recipes. You can find Healthy Solutions Spice Blends @and check out their Healthy Solutions Spice Blends Blogger Recipe Challenge.