- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (46 oz) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz) lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups white rum
- 1 bottle (2 liter) 7-Up
- Fresh lemon and orange slices and strawberries for garnish
- Puree strawberries in a food processor and place in a large container with a lid.
- Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lemonade and rum and mix well.
- Cover and freeze for 1 day, stirring a couple of times during the freezing time.
- Fill glass ¾ of the way and top off with the 7-Up.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! God bless our troops and give thanks for our freedom that so many have given their lives to keep us safe and who gave us the ability to live the way we do. Don’t forget to drink responsibly, eat until your stuffed and just plain enjoy a nice long weekend. As for Kenny and I, we’ll be doing all of that and we are out of here until Tuesday……..Enjoy!