Easy Onion Rolls
I’m in one of those, fix it quick and eat moods and probably just gonna fix some left-overs today. With lots of Italian food just sitting in my freezer waiting to be warmed up, these will be on the dinner menu to go with whatever I decide to throw in the oven!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup minced sweet onions
- ½ teas garlic powder
- Place frozen loaf on a greased cookie sheet, cover and let thaw and rise (about 2-3 hours).
- Mix together the butter with the onions and garlic.
- Cut dough into 1-1/2 inch pieces, roll in the butter mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet about 2-inches apart and cover with waxed paper.
- Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
These also make for great slider rolls as it’s time for football parties!