Cocoa Bread Pudding
Today is chocolate day and I know I just posted a chocolate bread pudding, but this one is a little different, (let us have a moment of silence to give thanks for this wonderful day); I’m going to celebrate with some popcorn mixed with M&M’s tonight while watching a movie! I would have made something chocolate today but have been out hunting tractors for sale and avoiding more flooded roads, another story for another day!
- 3 cups soft breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teas vanilla
- ¼ teas salt
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Beat eggs until foamy and while still beating, gradually add sugar. Beating well for 1 minute.
- Stir in milk, vanilla and salt and breadcrumb mixture into the eggs.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm!
Enjoy with some whipped topping and some chocolate chips if you feel the need for more chocolate!