- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 medium size baking potatoes or enough to make one pound
- ½ cup shopped onion
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup dried bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred potatoes on a medium size grater, blot with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Mix together with the remaining ingredients.
- Shape mixture into loaf and place in a loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until nicely browned.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2017/02/07/breakfast-meatloaf/