Fish Rolls With Cheesy Spinach Stuffing
- 8 large Tilapia fillets or any other fish
- 10 oz bag of fresh spinach cooked and drained well or 1 box 10 oz frozen, thawed and well drained
- About 1 cup grated Asiago cheese, or again your favorite cheese
- 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Old Bay seasoning
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Place a layer of spinach on each fillet and top with desired amount of grated cheese.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon and drizzle a little butter over the cheese; roll up starting from from the smallest end.
- Place fish seam side down onto a lightly greased shallow baking dish.
- Brush with remaining butter, squeeze more lemon over fish and sprinkle with Old Bay.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until fish is tender and flaky.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2016/06/09/fish-rolls-with-cheesy-spinach-stuffing/