Marinated Pork Tenderloin Chinese Style
- 1-1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ teas Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teas soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teas oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- ½ teas ground ginger
- ¼ teas salt
- 1 clove garlic peeled and sliced
- Heat oil and vinegar over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Place tenderloin that has been forked for maximum flavor absorption in a resealable bag, pour marinade over and seal.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results, turning bag every so often.
- Place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan with the marinade, basting occasionally.
- Cook in a 325 degree oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2016/02/27/marinated-pork-tenderloin-chinese-style/