Pigs In A Bacon Burger Blanket
- 1 bun size hot dog, cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ lb lean ground beef
- 8 strips of bacon cut in half
- 3 tbsp chopped onion, I used sweet
- 2 large tbsp dill relish, you can also use sweet
- 2 tbsp horseradish mustard
- Combine the burger meat with the onion, relish and mustard, mix well.
- Take a scoop of meat about the size of a rounded tablespoon and place 1 piece of the hot dog in center, surrounding the hot dog completely with the burger.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around one side and then another piece around the opposite side.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven on a shallow baking sheet, do not use a cookie sheet as the grease will run off into your oven.
- Cook until bacon is done, turning occasionally for about 20 minutes.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2016/02/06/pigs-in-a-bacon-burger-blanket/