Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teas vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup bourbon
- ½ teas baking soda
- ½ teas salt
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans, or any favorite nuts of your choice
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each; stir in bourbon.
- Sift together the baking soda, salt and flour and stir into the mixture.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet, 2 inches apart and bake in a 375 oven for about 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2016/01/02/bourbon-chocolate-pecan-cookies/