Crunchy Turkey Crescent Pockets
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 6 oz whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers, more or less to your taste
- 16 oz chopped, cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- Melted butter for coating
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- Dried cilantro and cumin powder to taste (I used about 2 teaspoons of cilantro and 1 teaspoon of cumin)
- Cream the softened butter and cream cheese together and mix in the turkey.
- Separate the crescents and add about ¼ cup of the meat mixture to the wide part of the roll.
- Roll up each being sure to enclose the filling and seal.
- Coat each pocket completely with the melted butter and then roll into the bread crumbs that have been seasoned with the cilantro and cumin.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2015/06/16/crunchy-turkey-crescent-pockets/