Baked Shredded Carrots And Zucchini
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup minced onions
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp evaporated milk
- Grated Swiss cheese (I used about ⅓ to ½ cup)
- Melt butter in skillet and saute onions until transparent in color.
- Stir in the carrots and zucchini along with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Turn into a well greased baking dish, add the evaporated milk and cover.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before done, uncover and sprinkle with the Swiss cheese.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2015/02/21/baked-shredded-carrots-and-zucchini/