Healthy Solutions Savory Meatloaf
- 1-1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup tomato sauce + extra for topping
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup of Healthy Solutions Spice Blend for meatloaf
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Asiago cheese
- Crumble meat into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, seasoning and cheese; mix.
- Combine the ¼ cup tomato sauce with the water and beaten egg.
- Pour over meat mixture and mix to combine.
- Shape and place in baking dish sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1-1/2 hours, spreading top with extra sauce during the last 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2015/01/29/healthy-solutions-savory-meatloaf/