Baked Tater Skins
- Peelings from baking potatoes that have been scrubbed clean and all dark spots removed
- Olive oil to coat lightly, DO NOT overdose!
- Your favorite seasoning such as seasoning salt, Italian spice mix or just plain old sea salt
- Spread oiled potato skins on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake in a 350-375 degree oven until desired crispness is achieved, about 10-15 minutes for me, turning after about 5 or so minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2015/01/23/baked-tater-skins/