Pasta With Asiago Cheese Sauce
- 4 oz thin spaghetti
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature, divided
- Garlic powder to taste
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teas oregano flakes
- ½ teas basil flakes
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- ½ cup Asiago cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the butter to the hot pasta along with desired amount of garlic; keep warm.
- Blend together the cream cheese and remaining butter along with the parsley, oregano and basil; stir in the boiling water and mix well.
- Add the Asiago cheese to the cream cheese mixture and toss with the buttered noodles.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2014/10/10/pasta-with-asiago-cheese-sauce/