Pork Chops And Root Veggies
- 4 center cut boneless pork chops about ¾" thick
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1" cubes
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teas poultry seasoning
- Season flour with salt and pepper, dredge chops.
- Over medium heat, fry chops on both sides until golden brown.
- Place veggies in crock pot in order given and top with pork chops.
- Mix poultry seasoning with chicken broth and pour over chops.
- Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until tender.
- Remove veggies and meat from pot.
- Combine 2 tbsp of flour with a little water, add to crock pot that has been turned to HIGH and cook until thickened; add a little extra flour and water if gravy is not thick enough for your taste.
- Serve chops and veggies topped with lotsa gravy.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2014/10/09/pork-chops-and-root-veggies/