Yuengling Lager Beer Marinade
- ½ cup Yuengling beer (after husband's post on his potatoes, I'm sure you know where the rest of the bottle went!!!)
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce (or as Kenny had written down, Worcestire, it's that spelling like you say it thing he has!)
- ¼ tbls Seminole Swamp seasoning (he uses this stuff in everything including his omelets!)
- ½ tbls garlic powder
- 1 teas lemon juice
- 1 teas parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut meat into desired size cubes and marinate for a minimum of five hours or over night, we used chicken breasts and boneless center cut pork chops.
- Skewer chicken and pork separately and grill meat until done over medium coals.
- We did not marinade the kielbasa, just the pork and chicken.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2014/07/21/yuenglinglagerbeermarinade/