Almond Flavored Cheesecake Strawberries
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 small package instant cheesecake pudding mix ( I used sugar free as there was a diabetic in the crowd)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teas almond extract
- Ground almonds
- Shaved chocolate
- Stem strawberries and halve.
- Whisk the pudding mix with 1 cup of milk until well blended and it starts to thicken.
- Beat heavy cream until stiff and fold in the almond extract.
- Gently fold the cream into the pudding mix.
- Pipe mixture onto the strawberry halves (I could not do this as I didn't use the heavy cream, so I just spooned it on top).
- Sprinkle the almonds and chocolate on top if desired.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2014/03/08/almond-flavored-cheesecake-strawberries/