Corona Beer Marinade
- 1 bottle Corona beer
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teas salt
- 2 dashes of ground cloves
- Pour beer into a mixing bowl and while stirring, drizzle in the oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine and melt salt and sugar.
- Marinate your chicken as you would normally, about an hour, and then grill, basting with the marinade while cooking.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2013/05/04/corona-beer-marinade/