Crab Meat Stuffing For Fish
- 1 small bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 8 oz saltine crackers, crushed
- ½ lb cooked crab meat, flaked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ to 1 teas seafood seasoning, depending on you taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine the chopped veggies, crushed crackers and crab meat in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stir egg mixture into the cracker mixture and mix.
- Stuffing will do 6 whole flounder (1 lb each) nicely.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2013/02/18/crab-meat-stuffing-for-fish/