Moms Pie Crust
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅔ cup LARD (lard is all I use for pie crusts)
- 5 - 6 tbls. ice water
- Cut flour into the lard until mixed well.
- Add salt and enough ice water to bring into a ball.
- Wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When you're making a pie crust try and keep the dough as cold as possible.
- Do not over work the dough too much, this will cause it to be tough.
- This will make a double crusted 9-inch pie.
Recipe by Cooking With Mama at http://cooking-with-mama.com/2013/08/27/moms-pie-crust/