Pizza Flavored Popcorn
It’s National Popcorn Popping Month and Pizza Month, so again I thought I’d combine the two for this very tasty treat to munch on during the games or to make for Halloween. Everybody loves popcorn and pizza, now don’t they? Well anyway, we do here in the Selph house and we enjoy this while watching a movie on TV during the weekend!
- 3 quarts freshly popped corn
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teas Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teas paprika
- ½ teas garlic powder
- Combine all the seasonings with the cheese and mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture over hot popcorn, tossing while doing so, mix well to coat.
- Melt butter and pour over popcorn and salt to taste.
Hope you enjoy!