Cheesy Spinach Bites
If today wasn’t so nasty outside, I think I’d be in the kitchen cooking all day! Did you ever feel like that? But since it’s so humid and rainy, I don’t think it would be a very good day for baking much of anything and my freezer is well stocked with lots of dishes that I could cook today so that’s out of the question too! After lunch I think I’ll just pop in a good movie or play on the computer and goof off, tomorrow will be a better day and hopefully will be able to go shopping without getting drenched. These spinach munchies are a wonderful addition to a ham or pork supper or eaten alone for a nice lunch as they are almost like a quiche , a meal in one!
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup minced ham
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ teas fresh ground pepper
- Cook spinach and onions together according to package directions; drain well and pat as dry as possible with paper towels.
- Combine the spinach in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 10x6" casserole dish that has been well greased.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve hot.
Another great addition for football parties………….enjoy!