Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
Another recipe from my friend in Minnesota, Rambo! This sounds like a very simple dish to fix when you’re in a hurry! The only problem I have with it, is that I’m not a big fan of mushroom soup, but I do have cream of celery soup in my pantry. Sorry Rambo, might have to change it a little for us…………
- 6 boneless, skinless,chicken breast, halves
- 6 slices boiled ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups croutons
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a 9x13 inch pan, layer the chicken, ham and cheese.
- Mix soup and water and pour over the layers.
- Mix croutons and butter, and put over the top of the casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1½ hours.
Hope you enjoy one of my friends recipes, I know I will as soon as I try it!