Spaghetti Sauce Potatoes
A switch of starches for the spaghetti sauce!
|Spaghetti Sauce Potatoes||
- 8 medium potatoes
- ½ teas salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar 10-1/2 oz meatless spaghetti sauce or homemade equivalent
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Peel potatoes and cook in boiling water with the salt; cook until partially tender.
- Drain, coat with olive oil and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour sauce over potatoes and sprinkle with the garlic, onion and parsley.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with the cheese during the last 10 minutes of baking time.
I never use canned or jarred spaghetti sauce and when I make mine, sometimes I do add some of my meatballs to the dish just for something different! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!