Mexican Onion Dip
With only a few weeks left until FOOTBALL season, yeah, I thought this would be a great one to munch on during the game.
- 1 can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ cup sweet onions, chopped fine
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tbsp hot chili powder
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- Break up any large pieces of tomato into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in the top of double boiler.
- Heat over boiling water, stirring constantly, until cheese and peanut butter has melted and ingredients are well blended.
- Add bacon and serve warm.
Just grab some corn chips or tortilla chips and dig in. And don’t forget the cold brews to wash them down………..