Roasted Bacon Wrapped Beans
This recipe is awesome to say the least and I’m hear today to revise it as for some reason it got all changed around somehow and not the original post I put in. Computers, so nice to have but they have a mind of their own! I have found this to have happened a couple of times and apologize for any problems you might have encountered in trying to make it! We love our bacon and I just happened to check this recipe and double check on the temperature for cooking and noticed the recipe was over half missing and totally screwed up!
- 1 lb green beans, ends removed and cooked crisp tender
- 5 bacon strips bacon, halved
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teas garlic powder
- ⅛ teas soy sauce
- Cook bacon until cooked but not crisp.
- Divide green beans evenly among the bacon strips, wrap and secure with toothpicks and place in a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and heat just until sugar is melted.
- Brush bean bundles with the sauce and bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Hope you enjoy!