Easy Spaghetti Sauce Biscuits
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so they say and I have really missed being here and not having anything new and exciting to post~ Husband had some dental surgery done and not able to eat much in the way of what he and I consider real food in a manner of speaking, like veggies steamed nice and crunchy versus soft and mushy, now do you get my drift?
The other day a strong desire to eat grown-up food hit him and I asked if he thought he could handle some spaghetti and meatballs. The answer was a huge grin with a slight, BUT. Fresh garlic toasted bread is always a staple with our Italian dishes and he didn’t think his mouth was ready for the crunchy. I had seen a similar recipe for this and decided to add a little change of my own and also felt that biscuits might be easier for him to handle. And so we begin! Now I have to say, this is gonna be one of the easiest biscuits you ever made and the taste is pretty awesome too……….
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup homemade or jarred spaghetti sauce
- Mix the Bisquick with the sauce until blended.
- Divide evenly into a muffin tin for 6 that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350 degree for 20 to 25 minutes; I only did ours for 20 minutes as I did not want them too crunchy on the outside for Kenny.
Hopefully soon, husband will be back on track and eating like a champ…………. Thanks for still following us during our absence!